Win a lawn-care bundle of treatments Worth £500!
Closing Date: Wednesday 5th of October 2022
Terms & Conditions: Click Here
The quickest way to make your lawn great again. Your lawn (like many) has likely suffered in the extreme heat and drought. The best way to help your turf recover is to carry out lawn renovation work, and there’s no better time than the present.
Here are Joe’s Lawn Care’s top three tips:
– Scarify to remove a harmful layer of thatch – this dead organic matter is preventing nutrients, water and oxygen from penetrating the soil
– Aerate to reduce compaction by opening up channels in your lawn, allowing oxygen to get down to the grass roots
– Overseed to regain a healthy carpet of thick grass, one of the most important tasks to grow a lush lawn.
– These activities will provide a stronger, healthier lawn to better withstand extreme weather and disease.
– Joe’s Lawn Care provide lawn care to Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, north Buckinghamshire and south Nottinghamshire.
To call in the lawn-care legends or learn more visit joeslawncare.co.uk/lawn-renovations
This competition has now closed, no more entries.